//super awesome!
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. I'm kpoppers. Any problem? Follow me. I'll follow you back. Promise :D


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Happy Birthday Qri and Eunjung


Hello hello hello XD . Hari ni ialah birthday dua org unnie T-ARA . first Ria nak wish birthday dulu dekat Qri unnie . Saengil Chukhahamnida Qri or Lee Jihyeon unnie . I hope you have a great day on your birthday . And I hope you can smile everyday happily without any sad feeling :)

and now Eunjung unnie ^_^


Saengil chukhahamnida Ham Eunjung unnie ! I hope you always pretty even without make-up . hehe :) Eunjung unnie really natural pretty for me :) .

extra pic today .


Qri unnie and Eunjung neomu yeppo (speaking korean sket walaupun tak reti)