//super awesome!
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. I'm kpoppers. Any problem? Follow me. I'll follow you back. Promise :D


Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Happy Birthday Choi Minhwan !

Assalamualaikum to all muslims
Annyeonghaseyo to all koreans .....


today I want to say saengil chukhahamnida to Choi Minhwan! the maknae of FT Island. Wow! your birthday date this year so cool yeah ! 11.11.11 . huhuhu ! anyway Happy Birthday to you ! May God Bless you !
here's more picture of Minhwan ===> for Minhwan fans (or you can get pic of Minhwan on your own)

candid* peace ! V

candid again* 

pose V* again

same cute
Okay . Bye ~ errr not really gtg now. only in front of my laptop